Thursday, February 12, 2009

4 Month check-up for Ry Ry

Ryan went in for his 4 month Dr appt and he is a healthy boy! He weighs 16lbs 3 oz now. He is 90% in height and 75% in weight. Maybe he will be tall!!! He will surely out grow his brothers quickly. Justin weighed 16lbs at a year old. It was nice to spend the day with Ryan and cuddle with him. Here he is at Dr Fan's office. (before shots) I brought him to work afterwards for a visit and he was being so cute showing off his tricks of rolling, grabbing his feet, and he did a new trick too. He got on his knees and forearms and started doing an army crawl. He was scooting around. I need to baby proof my house fast!!! My friend Aimee held him as he crashed from all the excitement. Jayson and Justin had picture day at school today so hopefully we got some winning photos. It was rodeo pictures so they wore cowboy hats and boots. Too cute! It was their Valentine's Day party too so I cant wait to hear all about that when I get home. I'm sure they will be nice and sugared up for me.

No comments: