Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Is there something on my face?


Holy Sweet Potatoes! We found a winner. Ryan hasn't been eating baby foods well yet. That is until he discovered sweet potatoes. He ate them and loved them. Hooray! Ryan also cut his first tooth this weekend. He was a drooling, fussy baby and we finally figured out why on Sunday morning. I saw the tiny little white tip of the tooth had come through his gums over night. The second one is poking through also but isn't all the way through. I can't believe my 5 month old baby is about to have two teeth! I will try to get a picture of them to post very soon. Other new things Ryan is doing now is that he gets up and rocks on his hands and knees and tries to crawl. He does move around but I wouldn't call it a crawl yet. He is the happiest, sweetest baby ever. I just love coming home from work and cuddling with him. Jayson and Justin found out that it is fun to play at our neighbor Ashley's house so they were there for hours last night. She has a trampoline and many big kid games so they weren't happen when it was time to come home. I did enjoy the quiet, alone time with Ryan while they were gone. Of course all night I was asked if we could get a trampoline too. I said no but they could go jump on Ashley's anytime! This weekend was Caitlyn's 2nd birthday party at Monkey Bizness. The boys had a great time playing and I got to visit some great girlfriends who used to work with me at David Weekley Homes. I miss those girls so much! Here are a few pics from the party.

After the party, we went to Kingwood to visit the Savoie's and to see Scott's family from Louisiana. Fun weekend! Last night Ryan was being super cute kicking like crazy in his bath. Here is the video.

That's all the news for now!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love the video!! That little guy is getting so big :)