Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bluebonnets!

Of course we had to follow the Texas tradition of bluebonnet pictures. While I was in West visiting my mom we were driving home from shopping in Hillsboro and I just pulled over about a mile from her house and took these pictures. The kids could have been in cuter clothes, but hey, we did it! We ended up with a few winners between me and my mom both flashing the camera at the kids. Ryan was asleep in the car so I woke him up for the photo session. He was super excited about all the pretty flowers surrounding him! It turned out to be a really fun part of the day. This brings back so many memories from when I was a kid. My mom always took bluebonnet pictures of me and Jonathan. She still has them hanging up in her house today. They look so ancient to me now... Jayson and Justin loved the bluebonnets and the red bonnets (Indian Paint brushes) and the sunflowers (yellow weed flowers) too. They thought they were so smart naming all of the flowers. Well, one out of three isn't bad! Happy Easter to all! I will have more pictures to post in a few days I'm sure. Enjoy!

No comments: