Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Fun at Dewberry Farms

I promised the boys a year ago I would go on their next field trip to Dewberry Farms. I just had Ryan last year when their school went there for the first time so daddy got to with them. I took the day off of work (a beautiful day to be outside) and spent the whole day with the big boys. It was such a fun time. Here are a few photos of the day.
Pre-K class



The boys

Feeding the goats (Jayson's favorite) Jayson said it tickled his hands





Beautiful day at Dewberry Farms



Milking a cow demo



Rubber duck races! Pump it!





Catching ducks at the end of the race





Hay ride to the pumpkin patch

Picking pumpkins


Chicken Show


Jayson swinging

more swinging in the hay...


Train ride! Choo Choo. Yes I somehow managed to squeeze in there too.

Bumpy slide

Teacher Ms. Donna on the slide...HA!

The corn maze was lots of fun!!!

The cars were a hit too. All the parents got on them and had a blast riding around the track.

Justin is such a stud!

Fun in the big wheel. Jayson and the other Justin in the class.

Super fun swing. The kids were cracking up!

The Fort
What a great day it was! I love spending time with my boys. This is a memory I will never forget. I am sure we will be back to visit Dewberry Farms again soon. Farmer Dan told us they have a pumpkin patch lighting event where they light up 500 carved pumpkins and you can walk through and enjoy all the designs. They also have a Christmas tree farm where you can go and cut down your own tree. I have never done the fresh Christmas tree thing but maybe someday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Those are some great photos. You should enter some in our photo contest. If you don't, could I have permission to use some on our website? Looks like the boys had a blast. Yes, you should plan to come cut your Christmas tree in December. They are beautiful!!
Farmer Dewberry

Merideth Savoie said...

Thanks! How do I enter the photo contest? I took many more pictures that day and just couldnt post them all.