Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November is here...

I really love this time of year!!! The cooler weather, the excitement of the holidays, and all the fun family time to look forward to. Exciting news...my friend Vicki had her baby boy Aaron last week and he is such a sweetie! I cant wait to hold him again.









Lately we have been up to the following; soccer for Jayson and Justin, teeth for Ryan ( he now has 12 chompers), and enjoying the beautiful weather outside. Anything we can do outside, we do it. Ryan is an outdoors baby and would be happy all day if we just played outside. We have visited parks and playgrounds a lot. This Friday the big boys leave for church camp. It is the annual trip to Mo Ranch with my parents that they look forward to all year. It will be nice to spend some quality time with Ryan while they are gone. Scott and I plan to make a trip to Humble/Kingwood area to visit his parents on Saturday. I left my glasses there last weekend and I am BLIND without them. I wear them every night before bed so it has been rough this week. Last weekend I went to my friend Jennifer's Fall Fling party in Humble. It was awesome. She really knows how to throw a party. Food was amazing, every kind of wine and beer you could think of and just a great group of people. Fun times. Tonight it is Happy Hour with my bestie Chessa! Can't wait for ritas and girl talk!!!

1 comment:

HeltonTexas said...

gosh, hasn't the weather been awesome???
LOVE IT.
Love little Aaron! Pass on my congrats to Vic.