Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!


The boys had a Mother's Day tea at their school that was so special. They served me breakfast, sang songs, recited a sweet Mother's Day poem, and gave me a wonderful gift. They even gave me purple flowers to take home. I really love being a mom. I am reminded everyday what an awesome job it is to be a mother. It is the most rewarding job in the world and I am so grateful to have been given these precious gifts. I have the most amazing boys that show me how much they love me each and every day. They warm my heart and make me smile all the time. I just can't get enough! Here are other pictures from the Mother's Day tea.

About to seat the mom's...
About to recite a poem
Singing...
Flowers for the mom's
The boys with Diane. She apparently "likes" Justin as I am told and she told her mom she thinks he is cute. Justin made her the bow she is holding... hmmmm
Justin takes one of me with my cake and fruit...YUM! The kids made the lemon pound cake the day before at school. It was great!
My precious gifts! They were painted tiles! I am going to frame them and hang them up at home.

Jayson, Justin and Ryan, thank you sweet boys for making my life complete and filling our home with such joy, love and laughter day after day. I am so excited to be your mommy and watch you grow up. I look forward to becoming your best friend someday as I have become with my mom. You make me so proud! I love you so much!!! Love, Mom

To all the mom's out there- Have a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! Especially to my mom and Gayle! I hope you enjoy your day and feel so special! Wish we could be together! Love you!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

So cute Mer!!! You are an awesome mom, and an inspiration to me!