Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer Fun!

Trains, pools, and birthdays OH MY!!! Summer is off to a busy start but so much fun already! Here is what we have been up to. Ryan has become somewhat obsessed with his big brothers train set. So much so that we don't even put it away at night when we clean up. We just push it to the side. He plays for hours!!! Then when I put him to bed, the first thing he says when he wakes up...Train! So this is what Ryan looks like most days...well he usually has clothes on but he has just finished some messy watermelon in the below pictures.


Then of course we are hanging by the pool a lot. We pack snacks and make a fun time of it. Jayson and Justin are little fish this summer! They can do it all...diving boards, slides, and jumping in all by themselves and swimming back to the side. It's AWESOME!
Here are my cuties taking a snack break.


Catching some rays...


Ryan finishes his snack just before it's time to go back in

Jayson jumps in without a momma in the pool!
Justin jumps in by himself too!


My fish...


Jayson
Justin after going down the slide



Jayson cuteness

Ryan waiting for all the hunnies to notice him...
BUCKETS!!!!

I love these guys...


Uncle J and Lauren came for a visit this weekend

and they made me this...YUMMY!!!

My 31st birthday was the best! Everyone was so sweet and made me feel so special. Here is me eating my fabulous cake made by Melody.


THE CAKE! It was 6 layers of fruity goodness. Strawberry, Orange, Lemon, Kiwi, Blueberry and Grape. The whip cream topped it off perfectly! Delightful!
The Baker Ms. Melody Martin

After work we met up at Chuy's of course for a birthday rita or two and the creamy jalapeno! I also have become very fond of the grilled fish and shrimp tacos. (trying to contain my drool now)
Here is PaPa and the boys

Uncle J and Lauren
Sweet Ryan

Lori, Chessa and me
Michelle and Dereck
Steph and Kai and his green gum too!
Here are my roses from Sheila! Perfect day!
Now it's 2 weeks straight of vacation Bible school. Busy times ahead! Can't wait! I love summer...

No comments: