Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Whew...I am glad it is 2009 and we are past the crazy holidays of 2008. We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year together with family. I tried to soak up every minute of being home with the boys because now I am back to work full time again. Oh how the last 3 months have flown by since Ryan was born. It has been so fun and I will treasure that time always. So now it is onward we go with me at work and Scott home with 3 kids! I'm so glad he is such a great daddy. We look forward to Ryan's baptism on February 8th and having all the family over to celebrate at our house afterwards. The boys are ready for all the fun summer time activities. They keep asking me if the pool is open. I want to get them signed up to play soccer this year and of course swim lessons again. It is so fun to watch them grow and learn new things. I just cant wait to see what this new year brings for our family!

No comments: