Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New and Exciting things!

Whew.... January has just flown by! I came back to work at the start of January and it has been a whirlwind! I started a new position, E-mail Marketing Coordinator, and I just have so much to learn it isn't even funny. I am trying to absorb as much as possible right now and hope to know much more in the coming months. Home life has been great!!! The boys started Pre-K today at school and had a wonderful first day. They told me all about learning numbers, painting, music time, the fire drill, Chick-fil-A lunch, homework, and of course that they didn't have to take a nap. It was pretty cute to hear them give me the synopsis of the day. I am so proud of them as I watch them grow and mature into such amazing little boys. Ryan has hit a few milestones this week as well. He is now rolling from front to back and actually playing with his toys instead of just staring at them. He laughs a lot at his mommy. I guess I am really funny looking. :) He is the sweetest baby and has just integrated so well into the family. He loves his big brothers and just stares and them and smiles. Bath time is very exciting for him these days. He loves to kick and splash and see how wet he can get his mommy. I'm usually pretty soaked by the end of his bath. Scott has adjusted well to me going back to work and taking on the three kids. I am so proud of him the way he has handled it all. He is a great daddy! I will post some new photos that have been taken.

No comments: