Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weekend Excitement

This weekend the boys went to Gianna's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. This is the 3rd girls birthday party this month and we have another two to go! Friends Emily and Abby have a gymnastics party this weekend and then we are back to Chuck E Cheese the next weekend. I love the girly parties with Barbie, Tinkerbell, and Princess themes since I never get to do those. They always have a blast and I enjoy visiting with the parents. Here is a photo of the boys and Gianna. I also took Ryan to the park at the front of our neighborhood. He doesn't quite sit up yet and he isn't too sure about being in the grass so it was hilarious to watch him when I put him down. His face was was too funny.
Here is a cute video of Ryan in our living room but try to ignore the sound effects in the background. Ellen was on my TV with some cat making weird noises.


No comments: