Friday, March 13, 2009

Chili-Chili-Bang-Bang!

Today was our Chili Cook-off at good ol' DWH. I just love all the people I work with so much. They make going to work everyday so fun. Our Team name was the Chili-Chili-Bang-Bangs, our AWESOME chili that Kelly made was named Chili Today, Hot Tamale, and we also entered Boom goes the Dynamite Corn courtesy of Melody. Of course our entries were the best by far but we didn't win. I had a blast working with all my girlfriends to make it all come together. Aimee designed our cute shirts. Here are some pictures.

The Marketing Team!

Our Fancy table decor!

Me and Kelly being silly. Melody made this corn and it is sinful!

Kelly

Outreach Team who planned the Cook-Off

2 comments:

HeltonTexas said...

AWWW, I miss all those smiling faces!
Looks like tons of fun!

Dash, Shae and Mason said...

So sad I missed it! Love the shirts!