Monday, April 20, 2009

Cute even when sick...

It has been an exhausting 3 weeks of ear infections, stomach viruses, colds, allergies, shots, and doctor visits! I was so spoiled with the twins never being sick at all that I believe Ryan will make up for the both of them. Scott took him to the doctor again this morning and guess what...another ear infection. Woohoo! I know something is wrong when that boy refuses a bottle. He loves to eat. God please make my family healthy and strong as fast as possible! I never knew how draining all of this was. All of us have been under the weather the past few weeks, so I am looking forward to happiness and wellness very soon! We still had a nice weekend even with all the sick people in our house. GiGi and Grandad took us to lunch Sunday and it was a gorgeous day here! We sat outside Pappadeaux in the courtyard for a while just enjoying the sunshine. After that we came back to the house to play. Here are some photos from this weekend. So cute even when they're sick.

No comments: