Monday, April 27, 2009

Visit from Uncle J and Lauren and Boys Prayers

It was a nice weekend weather wise and for relaxing too. Jonathan and Lauren came to visit Saturday and we packed picnic baskets and headed to the park. It was such a pretty day, but it had stormed the night before. We put down our blankets to sit down and eat lunch and soon realized we were going to get a little wet on our bottoms. The ground was still a wet from the rain Friday night, but we decided not to care. It was so fun sitting outside to eat. Ryan had a ball crawling around all over the blanket. After we ate the boys and Uncle J and Lauren played on the playground for a while and me, Scott and Ryan walked over to the lake to watch the ducks and feed Ryan lunch. The hit of the day was the bubble blowers that Uncle J and Lauren brought them. They blew tons of bubbles with the push of a button. No more old school bubbles where you have to blow them yourself! Super cool toy. After the park we cam back to our house to hang out. Thanks for the great visit! Sunday we went to church and then to our favorite mexican restaurant- La Cocina. YUM! We just bummed around the house the rest of the day. I took some cute video this weekend. Ryan loves the vacuum and has fun chasing it. The boys got out their toy vacuum and he would follow them all over the house with it. It was pretty funny. He is a fast crawler now...take a look.


Another cute video I took is of the big boys. Every night before I put them to bed we say prayers. They must have said them over and over 6-7 times last night (stalling to go to sleep I believe). I went and got the video camera but I took the video vertical and I can't turn it. So turn your head side ways and enjoy. Oh well, I tried.

The boys start swim lessons on Tuesday so that is very exciting. I can't wait to see my little fish swimming all over. Stay tuned for videos of that! I can't believe May is almost here. I am ready to put April behind us though with all the sickness that we dealt with. Have a great week!

No comments: