Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby Shower for Vicki

Last weekend my friend Cindy and I threw a baby shower for our friend Vicki. She is having a little boy in November and we are so excited to meet him! We did an ice cream sundae shower and wow was it YUMMY!!! Here are a few pictures from that wonderful day!


Fun times Vicki! We love you.

This is an exciting week in the Savoie household. JoJo is coming in town on Thursday and we are picking the big boys up from school to go see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in 3D. I have been waiting months to take them to this movie. Vicki bought the boys this book and they love it so I hope they love the movie too. Also, Ryan's 1st Birthday party is this weekend so there will be party pics coming next week. I cant believe my baby is turning 1. I am so proud to be the mommy of 3 boys. They amaze me with something new everyday and melt my heart with their love in a way I could have never imagined. I feel so blessed that God gave them to me and I look forward to making wonderful memories with my family for years to come. Can you tell I am a little emotional??? I am so happy and so grateful for all that I have.

2 comments:

HeltonTexas said...

awww, congrats Vic!
Does little man have a name yet?
Good idea on the ice cream sundae shower!

Cindy said...

Love you Mer! Had fun throwing the shower with ya! We are awesome. Ha!