Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009 has come and gone and boy was it exhausting!!! This year was a crazy one with going to Kingwood to celebrate with Scott's family Tuesday the 22nd and then leaving for West Wednesday morning the 23rd. It seemed like we were just going going going all week! Ryan was in a special mood on Christmas Day and fussed almost the entire day. It was nice to visit with all the family but I believe we will start having Christmas at home next year and see all the family at different times. I think for a few years anyways it will make Christmas more enjoyable for everyone. Here is me, Jonathan and the boys on Christmas Eve reading The Night before Christmas story.



The boys had just put out the cookies and milk for Santa. They also put reindeer food outside.


Christmas morning! Checking out the gifts...


Thanks for the new bikes Santa!

Uncle J and Lauren cozy up...

The boys wearing the scarves I made them! They were shocked when they opened them up because I had been telling them they were not finished. They said mom you tricked us! I said no it is called a surprise. They love them and even sleep in them. Super cute!


Ryan checking out his car keys. He got his own set since just before Christmas he locked himself in the car with my keys. Fire dept had to come and rescue him. Ahhhh, fun times.


The boys love their baseball clock for their bedroom. It projects the time on the ceiling. So cool!


Daddy and PaPa



Fireman costumes from Aunt Lisa


Today is my last day at work this year! I am looking forward to having the next 5 days off and hanging out with the family. I'm excited to see what 2010 brings for our family. So enjoy the last days of 2009... Take care all

2 comments:

HeltonTexas said...

My favorite is the matching pjs and as a mother of kids in different sizes, I know it's not easy being matchy-matchy.
Good scarf making!

merideth said...

Thanks Bern! Carters is the place for matching pj's! They love to match with the baby.