Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

I have really enjoyed being home for the past 5 days. I have done more around the house in the past 5 days than I have in the last 6 months. I cleaned out the kids rooms, organized, purchased new artwork and accessories and made the house feel so homey and warm. This momma LOVES a clean house. Scott and I also did a makeover on the boys bathroom. It was baseball stuff for a while and they asked for a monkey bathroom. We slowly bought monkey stuff and then BAM, we put it all together this weekend. I really love how it turned out. We didn't tell the boys we were doing it so once they went to sleep we got to work and the next morning they were so excited to walk into their monkey bathroom. We painted the walls and then hung the artwork and new shower curtain. Super cute and I love surprising them!!! Take a look...









We have some monkey towel hooks we need to hang up to finish it off. I bet they will outgrow this in a couple years but hey...we can always go back to the baseball bathroom.


The boys got an Easy Bake oven from Santa and here is some photos of the cookies they made yesterday. I forgot how freaking small all the easy bake goodies are. 6 tiny cookies are the size of one regular. Oh well, according to the boys it's "the best cookies they have ever had". I will try not to let that hurt my feelings because I think they are just in the moment. Here is Justin sprinkling the first batch of cookies.


Jayson eating his Easy Bake cookies...


This is just a cute photo of Ryan. He was proud to get in this chair and eat his snack at the little table like a big boy. Sweetie pie!



Back to Justin the baker... Fun times.



Until next time friends...

No comments: