Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year New Look!

I decided to freshen the look of my blog today! Yay! This will carry us through Valentines day and then I will do it again. It really is fun to change it often and get a little creative. Not too much going on in our world except the boys are back in school from Christmas break, it's freezing cold here in Houston, and we are looking forward to a play date on Saturday with Michelle and her kiddos. I'm excited all of my TV shows are back on and hope to get to the movies soon with Scott to see Avatar. We need a date night soon. Any babysitters??? Call me!

I was flipping through old photos and came across one of Ryan's baptism that was one year ago exactly. It's amazing how fast they grow up! Look at this cutie. He just laid there all sweet and quiet. Little did we know how rough and tough this baby would be! I guess he has to keep up with his big brothers so he has to be tough.
January will be a quiet month for us. No big plans. I look forward to enjoying the quality time with all my boys. We have a few birthdays in the family this month so I wish you all the best birthday ever! Happy Birthday Lisa, Tyler, and Royce!

3 comments:

Shae Connell said...

Blog looks great!

Michelle said...

Cute, cute!! Love the new look, I've been needing to change mine up a bit too (since I never have - ha)! We're looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday! :)

Sheila said...

Looks great my friend! Very chic! And your bathroom looks great in the previous post! Good job momma!