Friday, January 15, 2010

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels...

My friend Kelly sent me this quote sometime in December and I will never forget it. I actually recite it several times a day to maintain focus. I am on a mission to get thin in 2010. I am done having babies and I need to get my body back in shape and live a healthy life for Scott and the boys. I joined Weight Watchers after Christmas and have really stuck to the program well so far. I am down 7lbs in 2 weeks and have my next weigh in on Wednesday. I hope to lose about 2lbs a week going forward until I reach my goal. I hope to be there by Easter. I have turned away so many treats lately in the office or lunch invites to Chipotle that I am so proud of myself. I have also been learning to cook over the last few months so I have been preparing great healthy meals for the family. I guess you could say this was my New Years Resolution for 2010. To improve my overall health as well as the health of my family and make more time for me. So I'm off to a great start. I have great support from my friends and I really think I can do it this time! I will keep you all posted on my progress and hopefully I will be a hot momma in a swim suit this season. You know... a momma type swimsuit. Gooooooooooooo ME!

3 comments:

Shae Connell said...

Wooohooo! Go Mer! I'm so proud of you! I know what DWH Marketing (aka the food department) is like but stay strong and keep us posted!

HeltonTexas said...

YES! GO YOU!!!!
I LOVE that quote!
Man, I miss WW @ W. It was such an awesome program.
Now that I am done being a baby machine, I gotta get with the program too. I keep telling myself after nursing. ugh. It won't be long!

Unknown said...

You are doing SO WELL we are all very proud of you!!
p.s. printed t-shirts with our new weight loss motto coming soon...
:-)