Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Superbowl and Spikes!

Ryan figured out how much he loves markers this week. He had a melt down when I took them away after this session. Thank goodness for washable markers!

Look at my handsome little guys! They decided they wanted to try spiking their hair and I think they look awesome. Watch out ladies for the handsome Savoie Boys!

CUTE!!!
Who would have thought I could have so much fun watching the Superbowl with the kids??? Well it was the best! They were interested in the football game, cheering for the Saints, and making up fun games to do throughout the evening. We threw a football around for over an hour and they did great playing catch. Scott was working that evening and informed us he was rooting for the Colts. I was cheering for the Saints and the boys said they wanted "mommy's team" to win. Great job Saints and thanks for making me look cool to the boys! Check out all of the fun below.






Everyone loves popcorn!!!


Especially Ryan!









Tonight Scott and I have a date for Valentine's Day! I can't wait for an evening out to enjoy the Cheesecake Factory without kids!!!

No comments: