Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January Fun!

January was filled with fun times with the kids. We had a few play dates with friends and great times at home. Here are a few photos of things we did in January.

Playing in the school bus tent at Caitlyn's house. She has the coolest play room!















The boys found gift boxes left over from Christmas and have had many nights of fun playing with them. They make towers and Ryan knocks them down, they wrap their own gifts in them, and they found a new fun game...sitting in them.
Look...it's a Justin in a box!

















Justin and Ryan


















Jayson has the smallest box of all and it's a tight squeeze!
















My silly boys!


















This was my friend Stephanie's little boys rocking horse and Ryan loves it. He can get on and off by himself now and he rocks really fast and laughs. Cute!


















Here is Ryan rockin out on his brothers keyboard. He is saying YAY!


















We went to play at Kai's house and the boys were introduced to Twister. It was pretty funny to watch them all play. I even got in there and played for a bit. Twister=Fun times!


































Not a cute picture of me, but I love my green eyed boys! Justin has brown like me but these two got their daddy's pretty green eyes.

















Ryan's new thing is that he found his belly button. If you ask him "Where's your button" he lifts up his shirt, points to it and says "there is".






















The kids school had Dad's Night in January where they show you around the class room and show you projects they have done. They also made daddy a present. I'm sure he will wear his new ties often! Great job boys!





















In other news I lost 10.5lbs in January on Weight Watchers! I am so excited and can't wait to lose the other 15lbs. I am now back to pre Ryan weight, but I can afford to be much healthier and thinner since I am done having babies and this is the body I will have forever. So hopefully the weight continues to disappear.

Even more exciting news is that my brother and Lauren got ENGAGED last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren has been part of the family for years so now it is just official. I am so excited for them and can't wait to share in all the joy that is to come.
Congrats Jonathan and Lauren!!! Love you guys...

No comments: