Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weight Update

As promised I have a weight update. This was my 3rd weigh in and I am pretty pumped with the results! I lost another 2lbs last week bringing my total to 9lbs lost!!! I still have about 15lbs to go before I reach my initial goal and then if I can lose an additional 5lbs that would be BONUS! I feel great, I'm never hungry and have so much more energy for the boys. We have been enjoying quality time playing in the evenings which I was too tired to do a few weeks ago. I hope to lose a minimum of 1lb this next week so I will hit the 10lb mark but exceeding that would be nice. I am trying to set mini goals for myself each week to work towards. So that's all for now! It's really working for me and I couldn't be happier. Thanks to my sweet family and friends for cheering me on as I work hard for this important goal. That's going to be me stretching in my little purple work out clothes soon...

2 comments:

Erin Lacy said...

Way to go friend! I'm proud of you!

Cindy said...

That's awesome Mer!!! Keep it up!