Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Today is already an exiting day for me. I have been doing the Weight Watchers program since January and have steadily been losing weight. As of today I have lost a total of 15.5 lbs!!!! I couldn't be more excited to see the number on the scale this morning. I have about 9 more lbs to lose to reach my weight watcher goal but my personal goal is 5lbs on top of that for a total of 14lbs to go. I should just go in and adjust my weight watcher goal but it is more fun to be so close. I am so happy with the results and can't wait until I can say I have reached my personal goal weight! Summer...here I come!

3 comments:

Dash, Shae and Mason said...

Yay! Bikini this summer? ;)

Michelle said...

Yeah! Awesome job!! I think I might just forego the enchilada I was about to have, ha! Keep up the good work :)

Merideth Savoie said...

Shae- bikini is still a no no for me but I will get a cute tankini!
Shell- you are prego so eat that enchilada!!!! I sure did when I was pregnant with my last baby.