Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gooooooo Orioles!


Opening Day for Lamar Little League was a huge success! We had a great time starting at 8am Saturday morning for the parade. It was like a REAL parade with firetrucks and floats and the boys rode in a very decorated truck and threw out candy. SUPER CUTE! Ryan didn't know what was going on with all the sirens, noise and candy being thrown at him but it was pretty neat. Following the parade the boys took their tee ball pictures and team photos and then played at the ball field for a while on the playground and moonwalk. Then they had their first game where I am happy to report they both did awesome! I am such a proud momma. All those years of cheerleading really got me ready to cheer on my boys. Their team got 9 outs and many great hits. We crushed the other team (yes I know it is tee ball but it is true). Ryan loved watching his brothers play too. He kept pointing saying "bubba". This is one of many new words in his vocab. Well, I can't wait for the next game to see Jayson and Justin in action again! I love being a baseball mom!
Enjoy all the photos from this day...

No comments: