Monday, March 22, 2010

Rodeo and Spring Break

It has been a busy couple of weeks! I went to the rodeo 3 times this year and took the boys with me twice. We just couldn't get enough. They loved all the carnival rides. Ryan rode the carousel and got really excited, but that was all for him this year. The big boys did every ride they were allowed to get on...multiple times. Thanks GiGi and Grandad for all of the fun yesterday. I don't have many pictures because I was trying to enjoy the time with them but here are a few.Justin in a tractor tire
Ryan loves the pigs! He kept following this one around to pet him.

He wasn't so sure about this sniffing goat.

Jayson grubbing sausage on a stick. YUM!

The twins are in the 4th seat back enjoying the roller coaster

Bumper cars rule!
Ryan loved the baby chicks. he was pointing to each one telling them "hi"! So cute.

The twins were out of school all last week for Spring Break. They went to JoJo and PaPa's house in West for the week and had a blast! I told them the fun was going to end when they came home. HA! They went to the museum, park, zoo, movies, Chuck E Cheese's, fishing, nature walks, roasted marshmallows and made smores, the list goes on and on! They also ate like grown men and came home almost 2 lbs heavier! Thanks mom for such a great time for the boys. They told her we didn't have enough Easter decorations so she sent them home with some new Spring decor and Easter bunny baking goods. Here are the muffins we baked Saturday morning.
Ryan devoured his blueberry muffin...
The boys were proud of the baked treats and our Easter decor.

Scott and I enjoyed a much quieter week with just Ryan although he started talking much more last week and hasn't stopped. It was nice to have some one-on-one time with Ryan. He is such a sweet baby and I just can't believe how fast he is growing up. He does so many big boy things it just blows my mind. He understands everything I say and follows commands perfectly. He's a great helper and loves to pick up his toys when I sing the "clean up" song. He's a great eater and says "Mmmmm" with most things I offer him. He is such a momma's boy and wants me all the time when I am home. Some newer words he says: book, Hi, hello, bubbles, bath, up, bubbas, cracker, ball, and nigh nigh. He probably says about 15-20 words and can even put a few together. He says "bubbles ina bath" and "there it is" when pointing to his belly button. He is very curious and points at everything and babbles like he is telling you all about it. Here is my cutie taking his bath.

Well that sums up the past few weeks and now we are gearing up for Tee ball games and our trip to West for Easter. It is also GiGi's birthday tomorrow so Happy Birthday GiGi!!!

No comments: